1. Please do not wear shoes on the floor. If your feet have issues with skin diseases , ‘Hong Kong Foot’, onychomycosis etc., please wear socks; if you may infect other , please wait until you have recovered.
2. Eating and drinking is not allowed in the venue (except for water), do not drink or drink before or during flavor training.
3. Any equipment and objects must be handled with care and returned to their original positions after use, and any objects and assets of the camp are not allowed to be removed or destroyed without authorization.
4. Before using sandbags or training tools, you must warm up and stretch. Do not use sandbags or tools on your own without work instructions. If you feel unwell or hurt, please immediately seek help and notify the on-site operations or employees. Please use the equipment carefully; if there is any damage or injury, the user shall be responsible for compensation.
5. Please pay attention to personal hygiene, including too long, use a stopper to wipe off the sweat, odor, sweat and other fluids, flush and wash your hands after using the toilet, and keep the toilet and the venue clean.
6. Please wear appropriate sports clothing, do not wear low-cut or exposed body clothing, pointed or hard objects. Do not wear jewelry during training. Protect your eyes and do not wear fragile glasses.
7. Do not leave water bottles with personal belongings and misplaced to avoid affecting others. Battalion and the team will not be responsible for any property loss or physical damage.
8. Please pay attention to group work, staff, students and other occasions. Do not use rough or insulting language. Brigade employees or coaches ask anyone to take a vacation. If you have any complaints, please email legal.eliteu@gmail. com.
9. Private class rules:
(a) If students need to change the time, they must notify the homework at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise they still need to pay the tuition for the class.
(b) Students must go to class on time and cannot make up time if they are late.
(c) The purchase of a package must be completed within the appointment; the purchase of a 2-month package must be completed within 2 months. Location make up.
(d) If you apply for a single class, you must pay before going to the class.
(e) The operation requires the presence of employees, and it is not allowed to go to private shifts alone when there are no other employees.
ELITE Rooftop Garden Rules
1. If there are no private activities, the rooftop garden is only available for Battalion members during opening hours, from 12 am to 9 pm daily.
2. When the Observatory issues typhoon signal No. 3 or above, or rainstorm warning, the rooftop garden will be temporarily closed.
3. The rooftop garden may make special arrangements to extend the opening hours due to festivals or public holidays.
4. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to enter the rooftop garden. Visitors must be accompanied by Battalion members to enter the rooftop garden.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooftop garden.
6. Spitting and littering are not allowed in the rooftop garden, please clean up the garbage yourself.
7. Unless approved by the company, animals are not allowed in the rooftop garden.
8. Running and climbing are not allowed in the rooftop garden.
9. No games, especially ball games, are allowed in the rooftop garden.
10. Clothes are not allowed to dry in the rooftop garden.
11. Scooters, skates or skateboards are strictly prohibited in the rooftop garden.
12. Unless approved by the company, any recording and broadcasting equipment is strictly prohibited in the rooftop garden.
13. Those who use the rooftop garden should not make noise to harass other businesses nearby.
14. The user must follow the instructions of the company staff. The company reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who violates the above rules or harass or endangers other rooftop garden users.
15. The company reserves the right to change the above code at any time without prior notice.
16. The company reserves the right to suspend the rooftop garden at any time without prior notice.
17. When using the rooftop garden, you must abide by the above rules and pay attention to safety. The company is not responsible for any loss, death, injury, or damage.